The Helios Touch Modular lights is creative and wonderful decoration for wall lighting, bedroom, living room, hotel etc. This lighting is unique and latest which give your house a new and unique look:
- High-quality ABS and PC lampshade materials, uniform light and strong light transmission.
- Physical touch can turn the wall light on and off, Push button switch to control the light.
- The hexagonal shape allows these components to be nested together and provides opportunities for a variety of different structures.
- Widely used, can be placed in the living room, bedroom, study, restaurant, hotel, etc. Bring you soft but bright enough illumination effect.
- LED light source, low power consumption, long working lifespan with durable base, beautiful and elegant design.
- When the user's body touches the surface, the capacitive sensor acts as a switch to open or close each component. The components can be easily spliced together by a magnet located at the edge of the product.
- Unique geometric design, not only can be illuminated, but also can decorate your house.
- The modular touch light is wonderful gift for any Occasion.
How does it works?
The product is in hexagon shape that can be joined together by magnets make up the physical connection between component and because of this current is flow easily from one component to other components.
- Type: Decoration lamp
- Power source: AC
- Power generation: Motion
- Voltage: 110 – 220 V
- Wattage: 6 – 10 W
- Body material: ABS
- Type of Bulb: LED (included)
- Lighting color: White & Colorful(Both available)
- Battery required: No
- Shape: DIY
- Package include: 1 x Set of Helios Touch Lights
Common Questions about Products:
How do the modules attach to the wall?
The hexagon modules can be attached to the wall by either using the sticky pads provided in the starter pack or using the holes on the back of each module to hook onto nails. (check instructions for more information)
What is the power consumption per module?
The power consumption per module is 2W.
What is the color temperature of the light?
The lighting temperature of the LED illumination is 5000-6000K.
How many lumens per module?
Each module produces 80 lumens.
How do they turn on/off?
Each module has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body, as you come into contact with the module it will toggle on/off. You can use any body part or other conductive materials!
How many modules can be attached to one power supply?
We suggest a maximum amount of 20 modules run off of one power supply.
What are the dimensions of each module?
The widest part of each module (corner to corner) measures 115mm.
How are the modules powered?
The Module is powered by AC/DC adapter (included).