This Windshield Repair Kit tools repair your window glass, scratch, restore crack and polish glass like a new window glass:
- Windshield repair kit can quickly and effectively repair small cracks chips only in 20-30 minutes. Long- lasting maintenance effect.
- Easy to use and operate, convenient for carrying and storage, save you lots of cost and time to buy a piece of new glass.
Allow you to repair various kind of damage caused by traffic accidents, impact, collisions, bump & scratch, polishing your window glass.
- Imported repair fluid (this is very critical), up to 20PA shear strength.
- Comes with instruction sheet, easy to use.
- The enhanced sealing rubber injection, generate strong pressure to force the repair fluid into the cracks.
- Good for multiple repair, made up with advanced resin formula, all windshield repair material without chemical or toxic material.
- The kit works best on small chips, bulls-eye, spider web, star-shaped, half-moon crescents, crack not more than 12 inches and round damage not more than one inch in diameter.
1. Once the damage occurs, cover the area with transparent adhesive tape to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
2. Damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent the spread of small cracks.
3. Do not repair it under direct sunlight.
4. The ideal applying temperature is 60℉ to 90℉(15℃ to 32℃). Allow the vehicle to have enough time to adapt to the temperature if it has been in a hot or cold environment.
5. The surface must be clean and dry for proper repair.
6. Do not expose the resin to automotive paint, scraper or plastic facing, because this may cause damage.
7. Not all damage can be repaired and restored to complete optical clarity.
8. Important! In order to reduce the risk of chemical contact with skin and eyes, you must wear safety glasses and gloves when using this product.
Item type: Fillers, Adhesives & Sealants
Item weight: 60g
Material: Plastic and rubber
1 x repair resin
1 x repair device
1 x sleeved razor blade
1 x instruction sheet
Back to Home Improvement & Kitchen Items